Formed in 1908 the course is located just off the M40 motorway in the heart of Warwickshire, within easy reach of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon. The course here is considered to be one of Warwickshire’s finest.
The layout is a Hawtree & Son re-design of the original course. It’s made up of two loops of nine holes that start and finish at the club house. Tree-lined and hilly, it provides a good test for players of all standards.